Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitchen Island drawer addition

Hey all. 2019 351M. The kitchen island has 3 drawers and at the top, an empty space. Presumably no drawer there because of clearance for the island electrical outlet on that side. I know I could modify a drawer to fit there, and my wife wants one there. If I could just get my hands on the stock sliders and a matching drawer I'm sure I could modify it to fit. Anyone have a suggestion as to how to get this setup? The GD parts site does not show this as a replacement part or I'd just buy the setup and do the mod. Looking for a little help here. Thanks.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogrey View Post
    Hey all. 2019 351M. The kitchen island has 3 drawers and at the top, an empty space. Presumably no drawer there because of clearance for the island electrical outlet on that side. I know I could modify a drawer to fit there, and my wife wants one there. If I could just get my hands on the stock sliders and a matching drawer I'm sure I could modify it to fit. Anyone have a suggestion as to how to get this setup? The GD parts site does not show this as a replacement part or I'd just buy the setup and do the mod. Looking for a little help here. Thanks.
    There is a parts lookup feature on the Grand Design web site. When I went there two years ago looking for drawers for a contemplated project I didn't find any, but maybe something has changed. (In the end I didn't do the project.)

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Barring that, a call to Grand Design customer service is likely your best bet.

574-825-9679​

Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch