Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, one and all for all of your comments and suggestions. Moving from a TT to a 5th is quite an undertaking and with all of the information provided, will indeed make the transition a little less complicated. Now all I really have to do is search out the retailers that are going to give me the biggest bang for my buck. Again, thank you for your insight and experience it is greatly appreciated.
    Annie n Leo
    UPSTATE, NY
    2020 S-Class 3350
    2020 GMC SIERRA DENALI 3500 CC Shortbox SRW 4x4, 6.6L DURAMAX/Allison 10 speed 3.42 gears

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda61 View Post
    Steph n Lise,
    Thank you for your response. The reason I was thinking Southwire was because they have a remote Bluetooth module that provides real time electrical feed back at a glance. I heard that Progressive was on the same level. We are thinking remote unit, so if we ever change trailers it comes with us with no fuss. You know the dealership isn’t going to give you any extra on trade in value if hardwired. Glad to hear that Viair has a good reputation. Amazon has both. Thanks again for taking the time to reply!
    I got the Southwire 34951 about three month’s ago and the Bluetooth monitor is nice to have. When we had a little winter weather event here on the Texas gulf, I had the shore power cord plugged into the generator and Surge Guard was still plugged into the power pedestal. The monitor made it easy to check to see if the power had come back on. The 34951 also checks the wiring both ways. The park pedestal side and the RV side.
    Paul and Sue
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, GooseBox hitch
    2019 Ram 3500 Cummins CC SB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12