User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    I saw someone that had a nice 3 stage filter system but had put one of those inexpensive in-line Camco filters in front of it. I asked why the cheap $10 filter with the nice 3-stage? He said his much more expensive 3-stage filters last twice as long with the cheap Camco taking out a lot of the bigger stuff. Anyone else doing this?
    btw…he said he drinks out of the RV sinks no problem anywhere he is at. He said the combo saves enough on bottled water to pay for itself many times over…
    I just ordered this. https://www.h2odistributors.com/maf-14ep-system. I’m still going to use a camco style filter at the hose. Tired of hauling around bottled water. I ordered this too so I don’t have to cut anything Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2021.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	44472

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks good for kitchen sink but was looking for whole house(RV) type system. Maybe I get something for whole RV and add that to kitchen sink for the best drinking water.

Also.. Okay
    2022 3540 GK-R. I have only used it this winter, since buying it early winter, and it was already winterized so I did not use water. I was in campgrounds near facilities and it was super cold so…

Anyway, the walk through at the dealer said there is a sediment filter by the water pump in the panel behind the water system controls. Is it a filter replacement system or a flush out system?…and I am guessing it is just a rough sediment filter only?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123