User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replumbing my nautilus

I have disassembled my Nautilus P 1 to replumb with pex. Putting it back together using the Bondmold installation manual has raised two questions -
    First: the Nautilus P1 has two connections - TANK FILL from the Nautilus to the fresh water tank and a connection WATER IN from the fresh water tank. My 2018 Reflection has only one line running to the fresh water tank. So, Nautilus calls for an IN line and an OUT line.

Secondly, the Nautilus has no connection marked for hot water back from water heater. I have the line back from the heater connected to the line labeled WATER IN from fresh tank because it’s the only place left to put it! The only thing the system will do at this point is syphon to the tank. Another way to say all this is, how does hot water from the heater get back to the nautilus? And I have no line dedicated to bringing water back from the fresh tank. Looks like one line to the tank moves water in both directions. They have obviously jerry rigged this nautilus to fit their plumbing. Any ideas? I am wondering how they did that. Thanks for any help. GD has not been helpful.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please list the year and model number of your RV so others who may have a similar RV may be able to assist you.

Also, too late now, but, did you happen to take any pictures prior to disconnecting? Hopefully after listing your RV info someone may chine in.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)