User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    I would like to see the metrics for this “fake news” assertion. Can you report on your source and share with us.

The dictionary defines eradicate as . “ formal : to remove (something) completely : to eliminate or destroy (something harmful) See the full definition for eradicate in the English Language Learners Dictionary. eradicate. verb.

I don’t see how influenza will ever be eradicated because of its very nature worldwide and its mutations. Canada where you are from and the US are in temperate climate zones. Tropical zones have it much more difficult. The most we can hope to do is control its spread and its effects through innoculations. Hopefully we keep developing drugs to prevent the symptoms and body reactions from causing further pressure on the human body including death
    In the case of influenza, it's the 'almost' part that tells the tale. Flu infections are way, way down this year, but they'll bounce back. If anything, next year is going to be extra bad because we won't know which strain will dominate, therefore we won't really know which vaccine we should ramp up production for.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now at over 600K+ and climbing with nearly 170K new cases just yesterday in the U.S. I think this Delta variant may be a problem.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    In Canada the restrictions and lockdowns have caused more death than Covid. It actually isn’t even close
    I am sure the USA is similar

Suicides and elective surgeries being canceled as well as cancer screening halted is accounting for many deaths

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Where are you getting this information from? Doesn't really pass the sniff test. Lockdown has caused more than 26,000 deaths???

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolleroo View Post
    I think this Delta variant may be a problem.
    It's definitely a problem for people who are worried about it.

COVID-19 and it's variants aren't going away any time soon no matter how many people get vaccinated. It will likely be with us for many years/decades to come- just like the flu and most other viruses that have yet to be eradicated.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, I live in Prince George B.C. and know of two people who have died just after taking the shot. One 53 year old from a brain aneurism that died two days later and another 89 year old almost instantly! The 53 year old was very healthy, his father is just sick about it, said his son got it to be part of the solution?? I have six of my brothers and sisters who are vaxxed, I want to see what happens after this winters flu season comes about.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post

COVID-19 and it's variants aren't going away any time soon no matter how many people get vaccinated. It will likely be with us for many years/decades to come- just like the flu and most other viruses that have yet to be eradicated.
    If everyone was 100% vaccinated of course it would go away. That’s how it has work since the creation of vaccines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenblade View Post
    If everyone was 100% vaccinated of course it would go away. That’s how it has work since the creation of vaccines.

Sadly, it doesn't work this way with many vaccines since they aren't all 100% effective or often even close to 100% effective. Wish it were that simple.

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    Sadly, it doesn't work this way with many vaccines since they aren't all 100% effective or often even close to 100% effective. Wish it were that simple.

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR
    Sadly it would be good enough.
    We’ve also come extremely close to eradicating polio, with less than 500 new cases annually, largely in Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Pakistan. In the United States, a long list of diseases have been nearly eradicated by vaccines: diphtheria, bacterial influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus, among others. This was before everyone thought the government is out to kill us.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deaths surpass 500,000 in U.S. from pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post

Provide a source.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenblade View Post

Provide a source.

Provide a source countering it won't be.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast