User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the saga continues!We went to the final walk through and the carpet in front of the refer and pantry sticks up to the point of being a trip hazard for my wife (with a new knee) and they say nothing can be done about it so we cancel the purchase and they are very co-operative. Next we rethink it in view of the new truck (and concerns over the double hook trailer to bring along an occasional toy) , so we look at toy haulers and the Momentum 29G in their show room. My wife just loves it and even though it is a travel trailer and 4 ft longer than I wanted for National/small campgrounds access , I bought it! so now I have a question about RV covers, any recommendations?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackintheup View Post
    Well the saga continues!We went to the final walk through and the carpet in front of the refer and pantry sticks up to the point of being a trip hazard for my wife (with a new knee) and they say nothing can be done about it so we cancel the purchase and they are very co-operative. Next we rethink it in view of the new truck (and concerns over the double hook trailer to bring along an occasional toy) , so we look at toy haulers and the Momentum 29G in their show room. My wife just loves it and even though it is a travel trailer and 4 ft longer than I wanted for National/small campgrounds access , I bought it! so now I have a question about RV covers, any recommendations?
    This is where it gets expensive in my opinion. I want a garage for mine.
    2020 Solitude 310GKR
    2003 F350 PSD

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackintheup View Post
    I have only ever used a cover once. I regretted it after the 1st year. The wind ruined it after 2 years and it was un useable after the 3rd year. I agree with @Tennesseepowerstroke. I am going less than a garage though. I'll be getting a carport to cover mine before the end of summer.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m glad you guys found a camper and dealer to work with. I did not have a good experience with General RV in wixom. They quoted me $33K out the door on a 2500RL. The guy seemed to be pushing the monthly payment number more to me, $259 a month, for 180 months. Or $46500. I asked him if those were his best numbers, he felt like he had to run down though all their fees and after five minutes said “well... you can make us an offer”. I left, drove to PA and paid $23K for the same model but one year older that had been sitting on the lot. Paid $1400 in Michigan sales tax when I got home haven’t looked back.

2018 F-250 6.7L Leveled, 35’s.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL, 640w Solar, Lion UT1300s, 3000w Inverter
    CRE3000, Sumosprings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123