I have been planning/researching RVs for about a year. I started out looking for an inexpensive toy hauler and soon realized I would be camping alone as my wife would prefer staying in hotels ( not high end but family type). So I moved up to better units like Momentum, work and play, and Adrenaline. Then as I went through 40-50 different Brands and manufacturers I purchased a couple Buyers guides and got on several blog /sites I began questioning how where and what i would be using it for. It comes down to occasionally hauling the Harley or a side by side, but mostly traveling to see national parks and visiting grandchildren out west. So I have decided on a half-ton fifth wheel with a hitch for double hooking maybe 5-10 %. I have Identified 3 that we believe would work for us, Reflection 260RD, Durango 259RLD, and Cougar 24RDS. I can pull them with my F150 5Ltr 373 gears and 1848 payload capacity locally for a year before upgrading to a 3/4 ton truck before heading out of the Michigan area.What I would like to hear from you are opinions or comparisons of these three units (realizing the site I am on),and what you think of my process and choices. Also do any of you know a reputable reflection 150 dealer that might have one that I could step inside as the 260RD seems to be hard to find and I would like to avoid General RV because I personally know 3 people who have had very bad experiences there. I plan to order one to have delivery this summer to prepare for next years Nationwide adventure! What do you Think!!!