I am considering changing the tires on my 2018 Reflection 303 RLS. I have the original Westlake ST235/80R16 load range L tires. I read on another thread recently where someone said one type of Westlake tires was not as bad as another, but can't remember.

Anyway, these tires have been holding up well - they don't drop much below 80 psi even when sitting for a while. But I'm thinking of replacing them before a trip to Stone Mountain in March, which is a 6 hour drive for me. I'm considering Saliun or the Goodyear Marathon ST tire. Or, I may just make the trip on the Westlakes being aware of issues with older ST tires.

My question is about actually changing the tires. Does the trailer need to be hooked up to the truck in order jack it up or can it sit on the front jacks. The only other time I had tires changed was on a previous travel trailer and it stayed hooked up to the truck - pulled it to Discount Tire. I've found a mobile service that could possible come to where I store it to do the change.

Thanks for any input.