Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Slides

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slides

My is do any of you put your Schwintek slides out put way to get into your washroom. Was something I didn't even think about when we purchased our 300RBTS last year . Thanks all for your help
    Rob

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Schwintek are made to run all the way in or out without stopping to keep the dual motors in sync. You could try it. If it doesn't work their easy to resync,
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is recommended to run fully out and fully in.

Every once in awhile, partially, shouldn't hurt anything. Don't make it a habit.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2020 View Post
    My is do any of you put your Schwintek slides out put way to get into your washroom. Was something I didn't even think about when we purchased our 300RBTS last year . Thanks all for your help
    Rob
    When parked at home we can only extend the slide half way... done this about a hundred times! no problems... read up on resync procedure and don't worry about it...
    2019 230RL Reflection ..... 1996 Dodge 2500 Cummins still pulling just as hard as the day I brought her home November 1995...3.6 Onan. 2 battleborns 300 watts solar, 1500 watt aims inverter....(Convictions are a far greater foe of truth than lies) {Nietztche}

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all sorry about bad typing. Do post on my phone and hate auto correct and small key board. Yes i will get up to speed on resync. Last trailer Jayco had the rack and pinion which i think i like better. The schwintek sound like they labor to move. I know that is how they are. Thanks again

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right after we bought our 311BHS last Spring, I had to have one motor replaced on my Schwintek slide after 4 uses. The dealer never re-synced the motors after they replaced the bad motor so it always was skewed going in or out until I learned how to re-sync the motors. I now also hold the button in for an extra couple of seconds when the slide is done going in or out. I guess that's pretty important to keep things synched. At least that's what I've read several times and so far I haven't had any further issue.