Question about a battery fault. I store my new rig (31g) where I can’t leave it plugged into shore power. Went to it yesterday and it was dead- no power to anything at all. (Assumed I left something on even though I was pretty sure I didn’t- strung a long extension out to it and it came back on). The jaboni controller came back on and said battery fault 6 low voltage... again assuming battery dead but then after all came on battery read from that controller as 13.1 v or so, and inside controller panel listed it as full- was able to immediately unplug from shore power and still was operating fine.

Any ideas what might be wrong- I tried all resets and battery disconnects to get it working, but it didn’t come to life until I was able to plug it in.

Hoping for this not to happen if I was out dry camping (for now I’ll throw Honda generator in the truck so I’ve got backup for power since I couldn’t even start onboard onan without power.

And side question- when in storage for 2-4 weeks, should I be flipping battery disconnect and solar disconnect- figured I shouldn’t to keep charge on battery but maybe I’m wrong on this.

Thanks in advance