Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 150 series 295RL

Hi All,

My wife and I went to the Western Mass camping show this weekend, and we purchased a new 295RL. Our trade in is a 2018 Imagine 2670MK. There are a few questions that I cannot find answers for. This comes with "inverter prep". I am planning on putting in lithium batteries and an inverter. In the front bay there is an orange romex cable that comes in, makes a loop, then goes right back out. I would assume that this would be the prep...it would terminate at the breaker panel.

Also, there is a sticker on the wall by the Maxxair control that is talking about RV Airflow systems. I know what that is, I did the DIY mod in my Imagine. I was curious if the sticker means that it is already installed in this unit.

We pick up the trailer in two weeks....I can explore then, but I figured I would ask here to see if anyone had any information, mostly about what is included in the inverter prep.

Thanks! Dave
    2022 Reflection 150 series 295RL
    2020 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Long Bed, 7.3 Godzilla & 3.73 rear end
    (previous) 2018 Imagine 2670MK
    2016 Ford F250 Lariat Supercab, 6.2 gasser, 3002 lbs payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterpiano View Post
    Hi All,

My wife and I went to the Western Mass camping show this weekend, and we purchased a new 295RL. Our trade in is a 2018 Imagine 2670MK. There are a few questions that I cannot find answers for. This comes with "inverter prep". I am planning on putting in lithium batteries and an inverter. In the front bay there is an orange romex cable that comes in, makes a loop, then goes right back out. I would assume that this would be the prep...it would terminate at the breaker panel.

Also, there is a sticker on the wall by the Maxxair control that is talking about RV Airflow systems. I know what that is, I did the DIY mod in my Imagine. I was curious if the sticker means that it is already installed in this unit.

We pick up the trailer in two weeks....I can explore then, but I figured I would ask here to see if anyone had any information, mostly about what is included in the inverter prep.

Thanks! Dave
    Your new trailer has the RV Airflow system in your rear a/c unit. The marketing tag is there if you wish to add it to your second a/c. I contacted both Grand Design and RV Airflow for this information.
    Dutch & Marlene
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali 6.0L gasser
    2022 Reflection 280RS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. We pick it up in Vermont on March 7th. I am making a little progress as far as the inverter prep. My original plan (and I think I will stay with that) is to install the Victron Multiplus II so that the entire trailer will be "live". The dealer is installing 3 extra solar panels so I will have 660 watts on the roof. I am planning on installing two Battleborn GC3 lithium batteries, for a total of 540 AH. That should keep the 12 volt fridge running!
    2022 Reflection 150 series 295RL
    2020 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Long Bed, 7.3 Godzilla & 3.73 rear end
    (previous) 2018 Imagine 2670MK
    2016 Ford F250 Lariat Supercab, 6.2 gasser, 3002 lbs payload