User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help for price on Imagine XLS 23BHE

Folks, I will buy my first travel trailer before the summer and Imagine XLS 23BHE is the target. My location is in Houston, Texas area. I have a quote of $29,869 out of door. Since I cannot find a site to compare purchasing prices like buying a car, I would greatly appreciate any feedback about the price or sharing your prices with me. Thanks! Stay safe.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help for price on Imagine XLS 23BHE

Quote Originally Posted by savantman View Post
    Folks, I will buy my first travel trailer before the summer and Imagine XLS 23BHE is the target. My location is in Houston, Texas area. I have a quote of $29,869 out of door. Since I cannot find a site to compare purchasing prices like buying a car, I would greatly appreciate any feedback about the price or sharing your prices with me. Thanks! Stay safe.
    There isn’t a site to compare prices because they are set by each individual dealer which will include varying transportation costs and dealer fees

These can add up to many thousands higher as you fan out from the Indiana area

I would use the internet to get quotes from dealers if you don’t mind driving to compare

Keep in mind with the recent events in Texas I would do my due diligence on making sure the plumbing was okay. Here in the North it is known they have to be winterized. I am sure new units there come winterized from the factory but it would be on my mind
    Good luck and welcome

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Last edited by NB Canada; 02-26-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by savantman View Post
    You may want to give rvtrader.com a try if you haven’t already. You can do an Advanced Search using your zip code for as many miles away as you would be willing to travel in order to get a better deal. Once you locate the model you’re considering you can contact the dealer for a quote. No guaranty you will beat your current quote but never know.

You can also do a search on this forum in the upper right for prices paid for your model.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NB Canada, thanks for the tips and heads up about the frozen weather in Texas. Will keep that in mind. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    You may want to give rvtrader.com a try if you haven’t already. You can do an Advanced Search using your zip code for as many miles away as you would be willing to travel in order to get a better deal. Once you locate the model you’re considering you can contact the dealer for a quote. No guaranty you will beat your current quote but never know.

You can also do a search on this forum in the upper right for prices paid for your model.
    Trigger1, thanks a lot for the reminder of searching on this forum. I did it and found very useful info. Much appreciated!