I know many of you are disappointed that this thread isn't about vaccinations.

We are looking at several fifth wheels, a few of which come with the MorRyde rubber pin box. I am switching trucks to either a 2021 F350 DRW or F450 - working on that right now. When not towing the new rig, I'll need access to my bed as the TV will be used as a daily driver and for farm use. We are discussing going full time for a sabbatical year, maybe as soon as next year but will return to our farm and the need for bed access once again. Our stock and equipment trailers, as of right now, are all bumper pull, so don't have to have a gooseneck ball, but that could change at any time. Tow quality is a big concern, especially if my wife is driving. If we go with something like an S-Class bunkhouse (3550BH or 3740BH), I will definitely change out the 1621 pin box for a Goosebox. But, if we end up in a Momentum or Solitude that has the MorRyde, does it make sense to switch out for the Goosebox or instead go with something like the Andersen? I can use a conventional fifth wheel hitch like a B&W Companion and can lift it out with our tractor or a joist-mounted hoist in one of our barns. Ideally looking for a simple solution and something my wife might be able to handle on her own - hitching, removing, etc. She is awesome at handling the tractor, so no worries there.