User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone replaced their Furrion FMSMA-15 over the range microwave?

Has anyone replaced their Furrion FMSMA-15 over the range microwave? If so, what did you replace it with? I replaced one in my previous Alpine with a GE model that was an exact match. Apparently GE made them for Furrion back then (2018). This is a 2021 model. Does anyone know who makes them now? Every Furrion product that I have had has been junk so I don't want to get another one.
    Last edited by Soundsailor; 03-25-2023 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Spelling

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This question on eTrailer (https://www.etrailer.com/question-431588.html) recommends the Furrion Over the Range RV Convection Microwave part # FMCM15SS as the right replacement for your model. However, since as you state you "don't want to get another" Furrion, you might want to reach out to eTrailer and see if they can recommend something else.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. I have had 2 5th wheels loaded with Furrion appliances that were all basically junk (most of them had to be replaced with another brand) so I would take any advice from someone who reccommends Furrion with a grain of salt.