Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First 5'r GD Reflection 310RLS

Greeting from the PNW!

We were able to take delivery of our Reflection yesterday and we cant wait to take it out camping! Due to work restrictions that wont be until late April - but that gives us a bit of time to move in and made a few enhancements.

Please see Pic below for the new setup! yes I know it isnt level, that correction is in process.

Have a separate question about the heating system, I posted that in another section.

So far we are set up as follows:

2021 Silverado 3500 HD 4x4 SB
    SumoSprings Rebel suspension enhancement in the rear
    B&W Companion hitch (switching to a Curt A20 to level the trailer)
    Reese Fifth Airborne Sidewinder
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Furrion Camera that wont work without an adapter which apparently doesn't exist (this is a GM issue, not a Furrion issue). Per Furrion, the best option to gain full functionality of the camera is to tie it into a hot wire within the trailer so it runs off of the battery. Any idea how to do that, or should I consult a professional?

Open question - I didn't realize that it only had one battery. Any suggestions on that front would be great. I'll also look more closely in that section of the forum too. I would eventually like to convert to Lithium and include solar, but we need to add that in stages. So an buildable system... would be golden.

We are considering it our vacation house. The best part is we get to go wherever we want with it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210225_143351 (1).jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	32350
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210225_143317.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	32351

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new rig. It looks great! You had the Reese Airborne sidewinder put on the 310RLS? I have one on my 311BHS. You'll have to let me know what you think of it after you've towed with it a bit. I love mine! I'm still figuring out what to do about adding another battery. In my rig, the battery actually sits partly below the floor of the front compartment in its own "battery box container". If I remove it to have another battery sit side by side, I have an empty battery holder. I'm just not sold on doing that. If yours is mounted the same and you come up with a good idea, please share!