Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB: Lippert Tire Linc base (base only)

I have the Tire Linc kit but my rig is missing the base. I'm having a really hard time getting one from Lippert, GD or my dealer so seeing if anyone has one they aren't using (I believe it's installed in your pass-through).

If you have one available and are willing to part with it, let me know what you'd like for it.

Thanks!

Commercial Member
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve95628 View Post
    I have the Tire Linc kit but my rig is missing the base. I'm having a really hard time getting one from Lippert, GD or my dealer so seeing if anyone has one they aren't using (I believe it's installed in your pass-through).

If you have one available and are willing to part with it, let me know what you'd like for it.

Thanks!
    If your missing the base, it shouldn't have the Tire Linc with it.

If you have a Reflection with out the prep, it is an early build when they didn't come with it. Only started around August 2020 build dates.

Imagine and XLS models came a bit later, and are only prepped with the base, not the kit.
    Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    If your missing the base, it shouldn't have the Tire Linc with it.

If you have a Reflection with out the prep, it is an early build when they didn't come with it. Only started around August 2020 build dates.

Imagine and XLS models came a bit later, and are only prepped with the base, not the kit.
    He contacted Grand Design and they sent him out the kit minus the base because they originally thought he should have it
    Score for him

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Commercial Member
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    He contacted Grand Design and they sent him out the kit minus the base because they originally thought he should have it
    Score for him

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Yeah, absolutely!

Now if only I could convince GD that my Reflection should have the high gloss fiberglass that the new ones have......LOL
    Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Score for him

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    Thank you! Yep, GD originally said my VIN had it installed and sent the oem kit via the dealer. The oem kit doesn't come with a base. Thus I'm looking to buy one.