Thought this might be of help if your LCI Level Up system has a leaking jack. LCI doesn't sell seal kits for them but I did get some from a hydraulic shop.

The forum would only allow 5 pictures to be uploaded so I had to break this up into 3 posts.

My Momentum has been sitting throughout the winter with no issues and then one day I noticed hydraulic fluid on the pad of one of my levelers. The top of the leveler and the hoses were completely dry.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a leaking leg.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	32355

I retracted the right side jacks, removed 4 of the 6 retaining bolts and loosened the remaining 2. I marked and disconnected the 4 lines and removed the final 2 mounting bolts and brought it inside to see what I could do. It was either leaking fluid from the leg or from the joint between the bottom cap and the cylinder. Since the top wasn't leaking, I didn't disassemble it. I lost maybe a cup of fluid when removing the lines.

Name:	b ready to disassemble.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	32356

One of the bottom bolts was a different style. This bolt has a sealing washer under it and when the bottom cap is removed the cylinder body has an o-ring for this bolt hole.

Name:	b1 bottom bolts.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	32357

Name:	b2 bottom of cylinder.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	32358

Have plenty of rags handy and maybe a bucket too.

Name:	c messy.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	32359

SEE "Leveling Leg Seal Replacement with pictures. Post 2 of 3" for continuation.