User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member from the North Oregon Coast

We haven't purchased our TT yet, but are really interested in the GD Imagine 2500RL or 2600RB. I joined this forum to get information before making a purchase and I'm glad I did!! I've gained so much knowledge over the past week about towing a TT and I'm looking forward to gaining even more knowledge as time goes on. Hopefully with my experience in the automotive industry I can contribute as well.

I do have a question concerning WHD. There are many of them out there and I'm aware of the the ones that most of you recommend. I'm considering the ProPride 3P because, with our choice of trailers, we will be almost at our towing capacity. I've watched all the videos and read all the reviews and even traded a few emails with Sean. There are a couple of things I'm having trouble with. (1) the 3k price tag which is 3 times what some of the others cost and (2) how am I going to get this hooked up to my trailer when I go pick it up? After watching this installation video it appears that the initial installation could take a couple of hours. One other member had mentioned that the dealer's shop would not touch the installation. I don't want to buy another unit such as the Weigh Safe or Blue Ox and then wish I had just purchased the 3P to begin with.

Cheers!
    Chuck

2021 Ford F-150 SCrew 4x4 3.5L EB
    2500RL or 2600RB purchase soon
    Last edited by CMeth54; 02-26-2021 at 03:38 PM.