User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Neal. I'll be happy if I can get those clearances.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks HeavyS. My dealer did mention the MorRyde SRE4000 suspension and I like that idea. I asked them about a 3' lift and they told me it may void my frame warranty. I've never towed a 5th wheel - I've always had class C's. Does the additional height do anything to the driving stability, particularly in high wind? Thanks again.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdux999 View Post
    Thanks HeavyS. My dealer did mention the MorRyde SRE4000 suspension and I like that idea. I asked them about a 3' lift and they told me it may void my frame warranty. I've never towed a 5th wheel - I've always had class C's. Does the additional height do anything to the driving stability, particularly in high wind? Thanks again.
    Technically, it could void the frame warranty but they would have to prove that what you did compromised the frame if you ever had a frame warranty claim (not likely). I forgot to mention that I also had the X-Factor crossmembers and wet bolt kit installed with it. I honestly did not notice any difference in stability when compared to stock ride height but noticed a significant difference in ride quality. Much less surging/bucking when the trailer would hit a bump and it would settle much faster and almost zero bounce. You may be a bit intimidated at first looking in your rear/side view mirrors seeing this massive trailer behind you but if you have your weights right, it will tow like a dream....
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12