User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Forum hint: If you use the "Reply With Quote" (next to "Reply") as I have here, everyone will know to whom you are replying and that person will get a notification.

Rob
    Thank you for the tip, Rob!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    It is now standard equipment on Reflections.
    Hey Steve,
    Thanks for chiming in. Unfortunately, the kid doing my PDI had been doing it all of 3 weeks (literally). He kept stressing that it would not work unless we were on shore power. Can you elaborate? Is it dual system (electric and/or gas)? Or is it gas only? He was wrong about a good deal of other things so I’m really not sure about this and would like some experienc3d opinion.

Thanks,

Mark
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjmnklm View Post
    Hey Steve,
    Thanks for chiming in. Unfortunately, the kid doing my PDI had been doing it all of 3 weeks (literally). He kept stressing that it would not work unless we were on shore power. Can you elaborate? Is it dual system (electric and/or gas)? Or is it gas only? He was wrong about a good deal of other things so I’m really not sure about this and would like some experienc3d opinion.

Thanks,

Mark
    It is LP only. It needs 12 volt to run the igniter and circuit board.

I would look in your owner's packet for the manuals and read up on it, I haven't had a lot of experience with it myself.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Steve,

Thanks,

Mark
    No shore power required. I’m sure it draws some power for the controls etc., but it will run off your DC power supply when not on shore power.

There is no option to heat your water using electric. It is strictly gas.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scubasteve78,
    We have had our 2021 337RLS out only once so far and had reservations with the tankless gas heater as we have had the gas/elect unit in the past TT. We were pleasantly surprised and happy not to run out of hot water. We will see about the gas usage over time. In about 15-20 seconds you had endless hot water. No complaints at this point. I did add propane wireless level monitors to both tanks. I can now stay on top of propane levels closer that I did before with the Gas/Electric design.

Dutchman2

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman2 View Post
    Scubasteve78,
    We have had our 2021 337RLS out only once so far and had reservations with the tankless gas heater as we have had the gas/elect unit in the past TT. We were pleasantly surprised and happy not to run out of hot water. We will see about the gas usage over time. In about 15-20 seconds you had endless hot water. No complaints at this point. I did add propane wireless level monitors to both tanks. I can now stay on top of propane levels closer that I did before with the Gas/Electric design.

Dutchman2
    Thanks @Dutchman2
    We are picking up our unit in 1 week. I see on a separate Reflection thread a comment that all builds after March 1st 2021 have residential fridge.
    Is your unit that new? If so, does it have a residential fridge?
    2021 Reflection 337RLS, Reese 16K Goosebox, B&W ball with factory Ford Puck system
    2019 F350 Powerstroke Lariat, SRW, 4WD, 3.55, 6.75' bed, GVWR 11,500# Payload 3342#

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scubasreve78,
    Built 2/14/21. Non-residential unit in ours.

Dutchman2

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve78 View Post
    Thanks @Dutchman2
    We are picking up our unit in 1 week. I see on a separate Reflection thread a comment that all builds after March 1st 2021 have residential fridge.
    Is your unit that new? If so, does it have a residential fridge?
    Not on Reflection 5th wheels. Only on the 315 and 312 Reflection travel trailers. (at this point)
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just picked up a brand new Reflection 320MKS from the dealer on 4/20. It has the knee and hot water and the 12 cu/ft RV fridge
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... It has the knee...
    I thought I knew all the parts of an RV - what's a "knee?"

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D