User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone had first hand experience with freezing temps? The Furrion owners manual says to winterize if below freezing temps are expected. We did have temps get down to 28 overnight and nothing froze on the on demand water heater.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading back through this entire thread, I have a few questions/comments. Ya'll that are talking about having issues with it keeping water hot indefinitely, and those that are setting the temp to 124F, ... are ya'll still mixing hot and cold water at the faucet/shower head? I taught my family to set the temp on the wall to the temp they want the shower to be and turn the hot water on full blast and leave the cold completely off. We typically set the temp at 103 or so which is decently hot in the shower. Sometimes I go to 111F or so when I really want to scald my back. Leaving the cold completely off ensures the flow rate through the tankless heater stays high and the burner stays on. We don't camp enough to worry about difference in power usage vs propane usage so I have not complaints with LP use, but not having the women complain about running out of hot water sure is nice. LOL
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    Has anyone had first hand experience with freezing temps? The Furrion owners manual says to winterize if below freezing temps are expected. We did have temps get down to 28 overnight and nothing froze on the on demand water heater.
    We’ve been in low 20s with no issues. The space behind the water heater is rather warm with the heat on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Josh Ward
    2022 Momentum 395 MS-R, 8k axles
    2020 Ram 3500 4 door, DRW, 4wd, diesel, 4:10, Airlift bags, Reese 27k hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had hard frost warnings here in the Brazos valley for the last two nights. Low 20s - upper teens this morning. Since we full time in our 2022 Reflection 315RLTS I wasn’t looking forward to winterizingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	5C07C191-35F6-4EC3-A097-59E32E557F73.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	38365 the Furrion on demand water heater every time the temps drop below the factory recommended 39 degrees. I made a cover with magnets in four corners and turn the heater power off at the outside switch. So far so good.
    2022 Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 GMC Duramax HD 2500
    Summer in South Dakota
    Winter in Texas

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456