User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 2400BH Price

We're looking to get the 2021 2400BH, and the out door price we were given is $32,943 with trade-in ($1300 of trade-in not covered), so basically $31,643. MSRP is $36,795. This seems high when comparing to others on here. We are in the southeast, and I know a lot of people put what they paid for 2020 models. Can anyone offer any insights into pricing for a 2021. This one comes with the sofa instead of dinette which we are excited about, however, I do not want to overpay. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be able to do better than that. Shop around, call other dealers as long as you are willing to drive that for to pickup. We drove 1000 miles to get our Momentum, each way. We got lucky on our Reflection and only had to drive about 10 miles for the best price I could find.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got a 2800BH for a little less then that. Def shop around. Try to get dealers to email you the quote then you can use that with other dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 2400BH Price

If you are in the south east I suggest sonnys in both South Carolina and North Carolina. They are so nice to work with and have a lot of inventory. They earned our business and future business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I willl look into them. The one we are looking at has the three person coach instead of the dinette. It appears to be difficult to find that, but we can wait and keep searching.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m in Oregon and worked with Blue Dog RV for a couple weeks and was able to get them down to 32,999. They have 12 dealerships and don’t have a single one in stock so that was a factory order. The other dealership I worked with was only willing to take the $4,000 for shipping from factory to dealer above MSRP. I don’t know if this helps but I think the west coast is a little more expensive due to shipping costs from the Midwest.

I hope I didn’t pull the trigger to soon but I also didn’t want to wait until spring/summer came and not be able to go camping with our young kids this summer so I’m at peace with maybe paying an extra couple thousand dollars to build the memories.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought mine about a month ago, $32,000 with hitch and rearview camera. Bought it 8 miles from the house since I didn’t know (still don’t) what I was doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $26,500 plus TTL, or just a tad under $29K out the door. Bought right after Christmas, so the dealer was slow and looking to make a deal to close out the year.