User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Silver/Charcoal looks great. GD should use your pics for their website!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you So much for sharing this. We are ordering our GD 397TH this week and this is the color we are going for. I think your photos might well be the only one out there we can find of this color. After seeing this we are even happier with our choice. We are going for pebble interior. They are saying 20 - 22 weeks out.

Skye and Wolf

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWilderSkye View Post
    Thank you So much for sharing this. We are ordering our GD 397TH this week and this is the color we are going for. I think your photos might well be the only one out there we can find of this color. After seeing this we are even happier with our choice. We are going for pebble interior. They are saying 20 - 22 weeks out.

Skye and Wolf
    Hey Skye and Wolf, a little off subject but did you end up ordering your 397TH? If so, what kind of deal did you end up working? I know 20-30% off MSRP is the goal. The wife and I are ordering ours next week so i was just curious. Thank you so much.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw00p7 View Post
    Hey Skye and Wolf, a little off subject but did you end up ordering your 397TH? If so, what kind of deal did you end up working? I know 20-30% off MSRP is the goal. The wife and I are ordering ours next week so i was just curious. Thank you so much.
    Reach out to Adam West at Cookeville RV and Marine. (931) 881-5701 He gave us the best price by A LOT.

My RV is in paint, it would be here in early May. Can't wait!!!

-B
    Fulltime RVer since 4/2016. Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 - Jeep Rubicon JKU - Harley FLTRU
    2022 F450 Platinum, 2022 Momentum 351MS-R with Curt Flex Air hitch and MORryde IS
    Also considering a Polaris General XP 1000 4 Seater and a Can Am Spyder RT Limited

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sw00p7,

Last year in February I asked a similar question. I posted an inquiry asking what others had gotten as a percent off of MSRP. You can look up that post and see that is has grown to over 8 pages. Lots of responses. See "How Far Below MSRP Realistically Can We Expect Dealers to Go" in the general Momentum forum. I suggest you be specific when asking about "percentage off MSRP". The best way IMO to ensure you are getting a good comparison is build the model and options you want on the GD website and then ask dealers to give you their price below that MSRP. Dealers love to blur this process by offering trade-in value (if it applies), shipping costs from Mfg to dealer, Tax, registration, and any other items they dream up. I pressed several dealers and only a few would give me a straight up prices off the MSRP. You can look at the post I referenced to see what others were able to negotiate. I was able to get 30.5% off the GD MSRP build sheet price in Feb 2021. None of this applies to what a dealer refers to as MSRP. The only MSRP I would start with is what the GD website build sheet states. I hope this helps. PM if you want more information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got it ordered today. They are telling us 20 weeks out since we are getting full body paint (silver w/charcoal and sable interior) and the 8K axels. We ended up with all options except: Happy Jack, slide toppers, patio steps or the chaise chairs. It has come in under $150K. Now we wait! Our diesel dually will be here end of May or first of June.
    Last edited by TheWilderSkye; 04-03-2022 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Ad on

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokeDown View Post
    Reach out to Adam West at Cookeville RV and Marine. (931) 881-5701 He gave us the best price by A LOT.

My RV is in paint, it would be here in early May. Can't wait!!!

-B
    I will second Adam West @ Cookeville RV if you want the best deal. They are in Cookeville, TN - I am lucky that I am roughly an hour away, but they blew away the others I reached out to and also treated me right in the process.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fiftyr View Post
    Sw00p7,

Last year in February I asked a similar question. I posted an inquiry asking what others had gotten as a percent off of MSRP. You can look up that post and see that is has grown to over 8 pages. Lots of responses. See "How Far Below MSRP Realistically Can We Expect Dealers to Go" in the general Momentum forum. I suggest you be specific when asking about "percentage off MSRP". The best way IMO to ensure you are getting a good comparison is build the model and options you want on the GD website and then ask dealers to give you their price below that MSRP. Dealers love to blur this process by offering trade-in value (if it applies), shipping costs from Mfg to dealer, Tax, registration, and any other items they dream up. I pressed several dealers and only a few would give me a straight up prices off the MSRP. You can look at the post I referenced to see what others were able to negotiate. I was able to get 30.5% off the GD MSRP build sheet price in Feb 2021. None of this applies to what a dealer refers to as MSRP. The only MSRP I would start with is what the GD website build sheet states. I hope this helps. PM if you want more information.
    Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for the information. We greatly appreciate it. We're going tomorrow to place our order. Wish us luck!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWilderSkye View Post
    We got it ordered today. They are telling us 20 weeks out since we are getting full body paint (silver w/charcoal and sable interior) and the 8K axels. We ended up with all options except: Happy Jack, slide toppers, patio steps or the chaise chairs. It has come in under $150K. Now we wait! Our diesel dually will be here end of May or first of June.
    Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for the information. We're going tomorrow to order ours. Wish us luck!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry we have been out on the road. We have the 397 Momentum silver and pearl. I will send picture tomorrow.
    Jeff & Barb
    2023 Momentum 399
    2021 Ford King Ranch 350 6.7 Diesel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast