Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Skye and Wolf.

My husband and I have the 2021
    Momentum 397 in the silver and pearl. Love it! We are actually in Hot Springs now. We have been gone for his work but due home next week. We ordered in Dec 2020 and didn’t get our until early June of 2021. Long wait but with it. Enjoy and congrats.
    Jeff & Barb
    2023 Momentum 399
    2021 Ford King Ranch 350 6.7 Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stas2009 View Post
    Hi Skye and Wolf.

Momentum 397 in the silver and pearl. Love it! We are actually in Hot Springs now. We have been gone for his work but due home next week. We ordered in Dec 2020 and didn’t get our until early June of 2021. Long wait but with it. Enjoy and congrats.
    Silver and white is one of the options. Perhaps the while looks pearlish?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic! I guess I need to clarify on time which I think understand when you order full body paint, it is something like 20 weeks for build, then they send it to a separate place for the paint job, then back (?), then to where you ordered it, which means a good 22 weeks out. Which about six weeks ago the lead time was 28 weeks, so that has changed some.

We cannot wait to go to a GD rally. Right now we have slaved away remodeling our home top to bottom and it is on the market. Nothing is detering us. We have plan A, B,C, and D and it all involves seeing this through. But big deep breathing. We are going from tent camping, 5th wheel occasional, and our present 11 year old 5th wheel suitable for a deer camp only if house sells right away, awaiting the big rig. I had hauled my Arabian horses years ago in a prior life, in a three horse slant dressing room gooseneck, so used to that. My goal is to know this rig from top to bottom every bit as much as he does. But man, i have had some panic attack moments. We are knee deep in Chad and Tara Youtube videos. Oddly enough, we had chosen the 397 long before we found their videos.

Skye

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stas2009 View Post
    Hi Skye and Wolf.

Hi there, the wife and I just ordered our Momentum a few days ago with the same full body paint as you. We have yet to find any real pictures of a coach that has that same full body paint. Do you mind posting a picture of yours? Thank you so much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, could you forward me the pictures you received from the rep of the silver and white! We can’t find pictures of the momentum with silver and white ANYWHERE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw00p7 View Post
    Hi there, here are some pictures of our 2023 397THS-R White and Silver full body paint that we picked up in September 22'.
    Wow I like it a lot, it seems so much darker than I expected based on the brochure pictures!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize, I accidentally deleted the original post. Here are the pictures again of our 2023 397THS-R White and Silver full body paint. It does look a little darker in the pictures, but in person it is a lot lighter. It definitely helps to keep the coach cool as well. I also apologize for the pictures NOT being in landscape mode.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230309_102440 (1).jpg   20221010_124121.jpg   20221006_195652.jpg   20220926_113821.jpg   20220926_113803.jpg  

Last edited by Sw00p7; 05-02-2023 at 11:42 AM.

Left The Driveway Beauty & the Beast's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Momentum.

Grand Design (GD) has a web site and they have brochures and such on that site. Click here to jump to the 395 brochure, picture of the Full Body Paint (FBP) is at the bottom of the picture. Unfortunately the pictures on the brochure do not do the paint schemes much justice. Hopefully someone with a Silver/Pearl paint scheme will post a good picture for you.

Here is a picture of my Blue FBP. Just substitute Silver for the blue parts.

Attachment 32403
    i have a 2019 and it is exactly like your's they did not change much good choice
    2019 MOMENTUM 376TH FULL BODY PAINT
    2022 F450 DRW K/R ULTIMATE LOADED
    AKA "Beauty and the Beast"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234