User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Body Paint - Silver Colors

Hello Momentum Community - This is is my first post of many, as we await the arrival of our new 2021 395MS-R! My wife saw some pictures on Facebook of different color schemes, but they didn’t have the corresponding names. We ordered the Silver with Pearl, but now we are second guessing based upon the pictures we saw. Does anyone have FBP pictures of the Silver with Pearl and/or have a listing of all the colors and why they actually look like? The order sheet is not very useful without having pictures and the colors on the website only show 5 of the 7 options, and does not include the silver options.

Thank you - Ken

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Momentum.

Grand Design (GD) has a web site and they have brochures and such on that site. Click here to jump to the 395 brochure, picture of the Full Body Paint (FBP) is at the bottom of the picture. Unfortunately the pictures on the brochure do not do the paint schemes much justice. Hopefully someone with a Silver/Pearl paint scheme will post a good picture for you.

Here is a picture of my Blue FBP. Just substitute Silver for the blue parts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HarrisBeachSP4-20.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	32403
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Hello Momentum Community - This is is my first post of many, as we await the arrival of our new 2021 395MS-R! My wife saw some pictures on Facebook of different color schemes, but they didn’t have the corresponding names. We ordered the Silver with Pearl, but now we are second guessing based upon the pictures we saw. Does anyone have FBP pictures of the Silver with Pearl and/or have a listing of all the colors and why they actually look like? The order sheet is not very useful without having pictures and the colors on the website only show 5 of the 7 options, and does not include the silver options.

Thank you - Ken
    We are in the dealer's lot right now camping for a few days while they fix some things on our brand new MS-R. We ordered the black & silver with white accent on the order form. Here's a photo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210222_142133.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	32416

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, those pictures look GREAT! We thought we were getting the Black and Silver with White Accents, but the order sheet confused us and we selected the Silver with Pearl, which I now think is a completely different base case color and would not have any black. I have already emailed my dealer and attached your picture to see about getting this corrected on the order sheet and think we still have at least another month before it was scheduled to go to paint.

Thank you the quick replies!

Any immediate reactions to your 395 MS-R?

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Wow, those pictures look GREAT! We thought we were getting the Black and Silver with White Accents, but the order sheet confused us and we selected the Silver with Pearl, which I now think is a completely different base case color and would not have any black. I have already emailed my dealer and attached your picture to see about getting this corrected on the order sheet and think we still have at least another month before it was scheduled to go to paint.

Thank you the quick replies!

Any immediate reactions to your 395 MS-R?
    I think the silver and pearl had little black from what I remember (orderedin Septemberlast year). Like mine but tones reversed. We wanted as much black as possible and no colors (although we did consider the burgundy).

We LOVE it. We are full-time as of this week (wife, me & 1 younin') and I will say our only true complaint is the lack of basement storage. There's one little bay... It's a joke. We're looking into the under frame slide out storage for the unit. Other than that, we're ecstatic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is the black and charcoal with white? We were just finalizing our order today and they didn't have much for pictures. Your picture looks like what they called black and silver lol. Thanks for your pics

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we finally got everything corrected and decided to go with the burgundy. It was stressful there for a couple days, concerned we weren’t getting what we wanted for color. All should be squared away now and just waiting for late April / early May. We are actually having Morryde independent suspension being added before we take delivery.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was very interested in the two new silver FBP schemes, but after finally getting some pics and help from the GD rep... I think they dropped the ball on the new colors. They are far too light IMO - especially in the sunlight (all washed out). If they had some definition/darker colors on the cap... then maybe they would have had something. I reverted back to either the Black w/Blue or Black with Metallic Silver. In the end I went with the Black w/Metallic Silver for the order.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    We are in the dealer's lot right now camping for a few days while they fix some things on our brand new MS-R. We ordered the black & silver with white accent on the order form. Here's a photo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210222_142133.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	32416

Very stylish option, I like it very much!

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Bluto View Post
    I was very interested in the two new silver FBP schemes, but after finally getting some pics and help from the GD rep... I think they dropped the ball on the new colors. They are far too light IMO - especially in the sunlight (all washed out). If they had some definition/darker colors on the cap... then maybe they would have had something. I reverted back to either the Black w/Blue or Black with Metallic Silver. In the end I went with the Black w/Metallic Silver for the order.
    They look better in person.

Also, the lighter the color, the less heat sink you will get from black absorbing the sunlight.

Here are some pictures of the silver schemes...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GD paint (3).png   GD paint (5).jpg   GD paint (1).png   GD paint (2).png  
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast