User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you looked at the 2021 395 MS. Ours has the 14 foot garage. I just measured at 162" from 3 season doors to front wall. And the floor plan is awesome. B

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ktnissen View Post
    Have you looked at the 2021 395 MS. Ours has the 14 foot garage. I just measured at 162" from 3 season doors to front wall. And the floor plan is awesome. B
    Was not even aware of the 395 MS. I had seen the 395 M and that only had a 12’6” garage. I will take a look. Thank you

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybanshee View Post
    The trailer weighs 21,500 lbs with a hitch weight of 6,000 lbs. Would not even think of pulling it with my F350.
    I know what you mean. My toy hauler set up is a little different but same feelings.

This was in the morning after the air had relaxed. We do not pull it nose down like the picture looks.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tyates007 View Post
    I have searched and not found exactly what I am looking for so am asking here. We currently have a Solitude but are considering moving to a toyhauler. We have a rzr xp4 that is 149” in length. Brochure list 397 garage as 12’ 6”. We want the patio system and patio doors. Do these shorten the 12’6”? We have been unable to find one close yet to physically see. We are dead set in the east/west bed slide like the 397 so that narrows the options. Thanks for any answers as we explore new options.
    I just ran a tape measure down the garage of our 2021 397TH with the 3 season doors. I can confirm that we only have 145" from the front wall to the patio doors. We have a 2 seat RZR 1000 which is only 120" long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12