Has anyone had to remove a slide motor on a 2600RB? I was converting my bathroom sink and faucet over to a residential type and noticed the slide motor controller blinking. I removed the dummy panel and I am getting a code 9, hall effect short on motor 1. Now, I'm not thin enough to slide between the interior walls and the tip out to spend a lot of time squeezed in there. Should I make friends with someone skinny and talk them into helping me? Or is it just better to take it in for service? I could access it from the outside, but want to make this as painless as possible. The slide seems to work without issues, or at least it did on my last camping trip in September. I did press the manual override button on the controller, energized the slide out a few inches then back in and after few minutes the error code light stopped flashing. Anomaly perhaps? I have no issues working on the trailer and have above average understanding of troubleshooting electrical issues (former aviation tech) but trailer is stored a few miles from home so it's not always convenient to work on. I've been watching a videos and seen material from Lippert, just looking from some words of advice.