User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

349m with Pullrite 2600 with Ram Megacab

I am leaning towards the pullrite 2600 for my hitch of choice. Wondering if anyone out there is running this hitch with their 2019+ Ram Megacab (6'4" short bed) using the stock GN or puck system, and how much clearance they have, experiences, or suggestions. Pics welcomed.

Thanks!
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 349m-r
    - 8k axles, toppers, 3rd ac, Onan, Solar, Outside Entertainment, King Bed, Heat Pump, 3 Season Doors, Dual Pane Windows, Happi-Jac, Rear Al Deck
    2021 Ford F-450 Limited

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No help on the short bed, but (early) congrats on your 349M. If you care to, why did you pick that one?

I *really* like mine and I'm making it even better.
    signature

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am running that hitch on my shortbed chevy. How are you making yours better?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    I am running that hitch on my shortbed chevy. How are you making yours better?
    Slight change to this thread. Went with F-450 instead of short bed MegaCab Ram so just did a non-slider B&W. Very happy with hitch so far.

As for the coach (349m-r) only large upgrades I did was change pin box to pull-ryde (dealer installed) and swapped out lead acid battery to two 300Ah LiPo batteries yield 600Ah total (installed myself). Having a residential frig that can run off from battery is a huge plus. I've run almost 3 days on just battery with no issues using factor installed single 300W solar. Very happy so far!

Also very happy I upgraded axles to 8K as with all the options and loaded I'm heavy. Can't imagine the standard 7k axles would work especially with cheaper OEM tires.
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 349m-r
    - 8k axles, toppers, 3rd ac, Onan, Solar, Outside Entertainment, King Bed, Heat Pump, 3 Season Doors, Dual Pane Windows, Happi-Jac, Rear Al Deck
    2021 Ford F-450 Limited