User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

water pump location

Can anyone tell me where the water pump on a 2016 Momentum 350M is located? I can't find it anywhere and am thinking it's behind the Nautilus panel but I don't want to mess with removing it if not.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a Momentum but I do have a Solitude. In the Solitude the water pump is behind the Nautilus panel but you access it by removing a panel in the basement. Six screws, pull the panel and you will have easy access. I'm sure the Momentum is the same.
    Randy & Sharon (Went full time April 14th 2017)

2016 Ram CC SB Outdoorsman 4x4 CTD
    Michelin 295/70R18
    Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau,
    Dee Zee truck bed mat,
    Dee Zee tailgate assist,
    Dodge Ram 4x4 Steering Gear Box Brace
    Fumoto oil drain valve,
    Husky floor liners,
    WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension Kit
    Reece Pro Series 20K lb 5th wheel hitch

2018 Solitude 375res
    8K lb axles, springs & hubs with Nev-R-Lube bearings
    MORryde HD shackle kit with brass bushings & wet bolts
    Reece Sidewinder 19K lb pin box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, I'll pull all the stuff from that storage and check. I've looked everywhere else short of pulling those panels and dropping the undercarriage covering.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a Momentum 394 and I can almost assure you that the water pump is directly behind the Nautilus panel. Access is through the storage compartment on mine and removing the back "wall" of the storage compartment. Your 350M isn't that much different than mine and that is where I'm betting you will find it. Just curious too, are you having an issue with the water pump or just trying make sure you know where everything is located in case of an issue?
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbsmock View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the water pump on a 2016 Momentum 350M is located? I can't find it anywhere and am thinking it's behind the Nautilus panel but I don't want to mess with removing it if not.
    399 here, but same response, behind that false wall in the basement.

A tip for the future, ditch the screws holding the wall in place and buy some heavy duty hinges, one on each side, make sure it has a removable pin and only install it 2/3 of the way. Next time you need to remove the wall just pull the pins. I took it one step further and cut the wall in half and installed a third hinge in the middle so I dont need to remove the entire wall when I need to get back there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I have heard of is replacing the walls with clear plexiglass. That way you can see the back of your Nautilus panel and the water connections. That way if you develop a leak you can hopefully catch it early.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    What I have heard of is replacing the walls with clear plexiglass. That way you can see the back of your Nautilus panel and the water connections. That way if you develop a leak you can hopefully catch it early.
    Polycarbonate (Lexan) would be preferable as it has much higher impact resistance and can be drilled and tapped if you want to mount hinges, brackets, etc.

Regards,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks much. And the lexan is a good idea, nearly bullet proof and probably weighs less than the plywood and carpet there. Yes, the pump apparently died some I'm trying to find it to replace it. It's making no noise at all and are no breakers or fuses tripped/burnt. I've messed with both power switches and every which way of settings on the Nautilus panel and still a totally non-responsive pump.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbsmock View Post
    Thanks much. And the lexan is a good idea, nearly bullet proof and probably weighs less than the plywood and carpet there. Yes, the pump apparently died some I'm trying to find it to replace it. It's making no noise at all and are no breakers or fuses tripped/burnt. I've messed with both power switches and every which way of settings on the Nautilus panel and still a totally non-responsive pump.
    There is an inline fuse on one of the pump wires behind the panel and if you have OneControl there is another fuse on the module that turns on the pump. All located behind that false wall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water pump not working in 2015 Reflections 303 RLS

Quote Originally Posted by warsw1 View Post
    I don't have a Momentum but I do have a Solitude. In the Solitude the water pump is behind the Nautilus panel but you access it by removing a panel in the basement. Six screws, pull the panel and you will have easy access. I'm sure the Momentum is the same.
    After reading these threads I assume I need to check the water pump fuse. I assume the Nautilus panel is where the water connections are and the basement is area that the Nautilus panel is in???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast