Just curious how many women share driving duty whatever your truck/trailer combo might be. I usually just drive if it's going to be 3 hours or less but if the drive is long enough to need a stop we both drive. Always have from the first pop-up 35 years ago. We're still sorting out this new to us TT and have done a couple of close by weekend trips so she hasn't yet but is looking forward to it. We do try to time it so I'm at the wheel when we go through cities but she's been in heavy traffic a few times and did fine. We've done 600 mile days trading off and you're tired at the end but not wiped out.

My sister and BIL took delivery of a new 2500HD Silverado in October and have a new 32' Jayco 5th wheel sitting on the dealer's lot covered in snow in Pa and she hasn't even driven the truck yet and has no intention of pulling the trailer.

And if you're the main driver and female I'm not being sexist, it just seems that the great majority of posters here are of the male gender so that's who I'm addressing.