We have a 2500RL that just went though its first winter parked on our yard. Its getting close to camping season here in southeast PA and I was wondering when is it OK to dewinterize? We're still getting freezing temps at night but most days now we're above freezing. Is it OK to dewinterize now or should I wait? Our first trip is planned for April and I just want to be sure I have plenty of time to do everything (dewinterize, inspect roof, inspect interior for leaks, etc.)

Also any tips on dewinterizing would be helpful. I've never done it before. Winterization was done in November by the dealer we bought our 2500RL from. It needed some warranty work so we figured we'd just let them winterize it while it was in the shop.

I saw the YouTube video that GD did for dewinterizing the standard system but it seems like they left at least one part out - replacing the low point drain plugs! They showed removing them as the first step but never mentioned putting them back in. I would imagine (no pun intended) you remove the plugs, open all the hot and cold faucets, wait for the antifreeze to stop draining out of the low point, then replace the plugs and close the faucets before starting the pressurized flush. Is that correct?