Anyone else in the market right now and seeing discounts worth considering?

Have been working with a few Ford dealers, one in VA and two in NC, on a 2021 F350 DRW or F450. In stock inventory is extremely low for either model in an up-optioned Lariat, King Ranch or Platinum. Probably more F450s than F350s, though. Anyway, after several days of working with these dealers and nearly begging for a quote, I have only received phone quotes from the two dealer's in NC. The one in VA keeps promising, but doesn't follow up. (We bought my wife's Expedition from them last fall, but the sales manager with whom we dealt with directly has left). One of the verbal quotes I received was $250 off MSRP because "that is the incentive Ford is offering". The other quote was for $500 off MSRP - $250 factory rebate and $250 trade bonus. They know I am a serious and ready buyer. I see some larger discounts off MSRP on other dealer websites, but nearly all are 400+ miles away. Also, since we live down 3 miles of gravel roads that turn our vehicles gravel gray anytime it rains, trying to stay away from white or black units which further limits inventory options. According to VA dealer I've been working with, if I order an F350, looking at 12-week delivery time, a little longer on the F450.

I'd rather trade my current TV instead of dealing with selling it myself, so that is a consideration for trying to stay with a dealer closer to home. I know I could do better selling it outright, but have some work commitments and an upcoming surgery that will have me unavailable and out of commission for several months or more. I was hopeful we could get this done before my surgery.