Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coupler Height 2021 22mle

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well out there, I unfortunately tested positive for Covid last Friday, and house bound. No symptoms, but my new 22mle is finally in and cant pick it up yet...bummer.

Does anyone know about the height from level ground to bottom of coupler? I think i read somewhere around 22". I have a lifted truck and have a drop shank to accommodate the height difference, and Im assuming the top of the ball level from receiver should be height to the bottom of coupler correct or 2" above? I just want to make sure the 10"drop sank will get me there. I purchased the husky center-line TS, but haven't gotten into it yet on hookup heights.

Any input would be much appreciated.
    Jason & Katie
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.6l

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrio22 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well out there, I unfortunately tested positive for Covid last Friday, and house bound. No symptoms, but my new 22mle is finally in and cant pick it up yet...bummer.

Does anyone know about the height from level ground to bottom of coupler? I think i read somewhere around 22". I have a lifted truck and have a drop shank to accommodate the height difference, and Im assuming the top of the ball level from receiver should be height to the bottom of coupler correct or 2" above? I just want to make sure the 10"drop sank will get me there. I purchased the husky center-line TS, but haven't gotten into it yet on hookup heights.

Any input would be much appreciated.
    Welcome to the 22mle family. Sorry you tested positive but glad you are system free. Our 22mle is currently parked on unlevelled ground while we reno the outside of the home so I cant go measure. But 22in rings a bell when I got the dealer to install the wdh. Cant remember if it was top or bottom of receiver. Just not 100%. Hopefully someone will chime in and you test negative soon.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much!,

yeah that sounds about right. I should be good with that drop shank.
    Jason & Katie
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.6l

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you remember the height by chance? I'm working on getting my WDH setup (not torqued down) and have read 22.5 from level ground to bottom of where coupler starts (not bottom of where the balls goes) and 24.5 from ground to top of frame. The coupler seems to sit slightly lower than the frame. I was going to go for 23.5 as a happy medium.