I have a 2018 GD Reflection 303RLS. I'm the second owner, having purchased it in late 2019. Several days ago, the Furrion microwave-convection oven just quit working. No lights. I removed the vent cover to reveal the electronics compartment. I removed the cover to that compartment, then removed the fuse, which had blown. I went to Home Depot, bought a pack of 20A fuses then replaced the blown fuse. Voila! Microwave up and running again.

But then a few hours later, when I opened the door of the appliance, the fuse blew again. This happened 3 more times in the next 24 hours when opening or closing the door of the appliance. When I contacted Furrion and had an online chat with one of their CS reps, I was told that I should replace the microwave. WHAT?!!! After 3 years in an RV that is used a few times a year, this appliance craps out??? I've owned 6 other RVs in my 68 years of life and never had a microwave go bad in any of them. I've owned microwaves that lasted 10 years or longer! Of course, none of them were made by Furrion.

An online search revealed that many people have had this same issue. Any folks here dealt with it?