User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have a confirmation of what was ordered and the agreed on price for the options ordered.

It might be time to consult a professional.
    2020 Solitude 310GKR
    2003 F350 PSD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how exciting it can be to have a new rig.. If the problem was something minimal I might wait to have it repaired. With so much missing I would walk away. Hope all ends well with you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    You won't like my view on this, but I would likely not accept this unit. At least that would be my first reaction. It's kind of a bitter pill - I know. If your rig does have some options that are not available any longer (like the generator) and you want/need them then I suppose having the dealership install them is an alternative. In the meantime, I wouldn't be writing the final check until all was absolutely done.

My dealer screwed my order up. Even after I kept asking them about it the sales rep kept insisting the right options were ordered. I finally called GD directly with my order number and lucked out talking to someone helpful and knowledgable; we figured out that it was ordered wrong but was too far into the build (it was the day before the build was to start) to change things; I ended up waiting a few weeks longer as the worked my correct order into the system. I suppose the salesman at the dealership learned the biggest lesson (listen and double-check when questioned) and he was a seasoned rep with a good track record. Still, stuff happens...... Had the unit come in wrong I would not have accepted it.
    Yeah had the same issue. Luckily it was only the second AC that didn’t ship with our trailer in November. Finally getting it installed by the dealer next month. I almost didn’t take ownership over it. I had my dealer call their GD rep while I was in the office and got confirmation we would get the 2nd AC and GD would back the install if anything goes wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234