User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received special order Momentum but missing several major items

HELP!! Has anyone had problems with their special orders not coming with all the equipment ordered? I realize that they had problems with fridges and now, generators being out of stock from the manufacterer. But our 353g came in with no rear deck system or rear awming and no Happi Jac bed or couch system???? These items are listed on my order form. My dealer said that sometimes Grand Design moves units from other dealerships and so that might be the reason it didnt have everything it should have. Really???? I ordered it in November and Grand Design said it came offline two weeks ago and was shipped and they arent showing any missing parts.... Do I believe what my dealer is telling me? Are they trying to give me a different unit that mine? Naw! They wouldnt do that. Would they? What do I do? We really needed it before Spring Break this month!! I dont want to rock the boat. Do I just take the one they have and hope they will install these missing items when we get back from our trip. I am so dismayed and disappointed in this process!!

Edit: The dealership called and said it was their fault. These items were not ordered and it was the fault of the person they have inputting orders. BUMMER!!!!! I will work with them to get these items ordered and installed. SHUCKS!!!!
    Last edited by The Toyhaulers; 03-04-2021 at 04:34 PM. Reason: New information from dealership