Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
There should be detailed instructions in your GD manual for your trailer. I use 2 cups regular Clorox bleach for my 50 gallon tank (including water heater) To get the bleach in I use the power fill setting and starting with an empty hose attached to the trailer I use a funnel to put the two cups into the hose, then connect to faucet and then use power fill to fill tank. Then use the pump to get it to all of the faucets/HWH, toilet outside shower, etc. I then power fill the tank to full again. You want it to sit for at least 12 hours. Then drain and use the city water setting to flush the system. Drain and refill the FW tank several times. Now fr the last step I dissolve a 2 cups of baking soda in a 5 gallon bucket (sanitized before use) and suck it into the fresh water tank using the pump. Then power fill to full and use pump to distribute through the system. Then fill tank again and let it set for a few hours. Then flush everything again. The baking soda helps remove the chlorine oder and taste.

Hope this helps
It really helps,thank you.We really want to see and visit s/w colorado ,had a trip all planned to visit
the area in 2020 and the gov`t shut down the borders,oh well,still planning on the trip though.We are
about 2000 miles n/e of Cortez ....Brian