User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=CMeth54;353033]
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Time to add more models to that list.....

Found out today that Imagine 3110BHS, 2610MLS, and 2250RK are done.

Reflection 310RLS is done.

Not sure what else until I have a conference call on Monday.[/QUOTE

Probably so they can build more 2500RL and 2600RB models!! Those are flying off the shelf here in Portland, OR. I'm not in a big hurry for mine so I plan to wait until this summer to order my 2500RL.
    Yes, it is to have more production on "more popular" models.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMeth54 View Post

Probably so they can build more 2500RL and 2600RB models!! Those are flying off the shelf here in Portland, OR. I'm not in a big hurry for mine so I plan to wait until this summer to order my 2500RL.
    You already know about the mid year changes on the 2500RL, right? Prices are just going up until the glut.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbphillips View Post
    You already know about the mid year changes on the 2500RL, right? Prices are just going up until the glut.
    No. I'm not aware of the changes. Do tell??

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I'm not aware of the changes. Do tell??
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-2500RL-Layout
    That's why we got the 2600RB. General RV Salt Lake City. Take a nice drive, save some money.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbphillips View Post
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-2500RL-Layout
    That's why we got the 2600RB. General RV Salt Lake City. Take a nice drive, save some money.
    Oh, okay, yes we are aware of that change. We haven't been able to find one on the lot to actually see in person. The three dealers within 125 miles from us don't have any for us to look at in person. We like the layout though with the extra counter space but I was concerned about being able to see the t.v. from the theater seating. That's why we wanted to see it in person. I thought that I might have to put a longer arm on the mount to allow it to extend out more.

We are still considering the 2600RB as well. We just want to see them both in person before we decide.
    Last edited by CMeth54; 03-10-2021 at 08:12 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Time to add more models to that list.....

Found out today that Imagine 3110BHS, 2610MLS, and 2250RK are done.

Reflection 310RLS is done.

Not sure what else until I have a conference call on Monday.
    Wow, I am glad we ordered our 2250RK when we did! It left the factory on 2/28 and is supposed to be ready for pickup some time next week.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Seasoned Camper more tired since retired's Avatar
    southern Georgia, where gnats rule the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    I think it's hitting all vehicle types. Super Duty inventory is getting crazy hard to find.
    I agree Super Duty is virtually non existent. I have a 2020 F-250 Lariat RWD 6.7L Supercrew max tow package custom order we ordered in early July and delivered just before this past Thanksgiving. I've already had several offers over sticker for a truck which now has just over 6K on it. One offer was from a dealer. Only catch is I won't turn it loose until I can take delivery on a 2022 that I would have to order how I want it set up. The dealer said he would "give " me a 2012 350 diesel with 200K+ until my order arrives in 10-12 months. He couldn't understand when I laughed in his face and told him to forget it. We bought this truck to upgrade from a 2019 F-150 RWD SC w/5.0L and max tow because the wife was uncomfortable with the blowing around from big rigs blasting by us. Plus I figured to upgrade in a few years and this rig easily meets those needs.

Just some additional information. Sticker was just under $70k, dealer sold at $61K + tax with X-plan. Paid $29K with my 2019 F-150 in trade. And the F-150 was on the lot for under 36 hours before being sold.
    2020 F-250 XLT SuperCrew 7.3L Blue Ox SwayPro, 2020 Imagine 2600RB,
    1600W Solar w/525AH LiFePO4, Victron 3000W, Road Armor w/wet bolt suspension, VisionWork Camera System, Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router,MicroAir EasyStart
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ FMCA#489460 Escapees SKP#166379

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, okay, yes we are aware of that change. We haven't been able to find one on the lot to actually see in person. The three dealers within 125 miles from us don't have any for us to look at in person. We like the layout though with the extra counter space but I was concerned about being able to see the t.v. from the theater seating. That's why we wanted to see it in person. I thought that I might have to put a longer arm on the mount to allow it to extend out more.

We are still considering the 2600RB as well. We just want to see them both in person before we decide.
    We have the new edition 2500RL. more counter space is really appreciated and the arm is fine for viewing the TV from the recliners. Prices went up 3k since we bought it. Was a 16 week wait from ordering.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12