Good Day!

We have been living on our Imagine 2670MK pretty much full-time since July 2020. That includes a cross country move from Seattle area back to our home in central Florida. We are still living on our RV while our sticks & bricks gets a facelift - now entering its 3rd month.

My question is related to our awning - which we rarely use due to concerns with winds. We recently purchased one of the mesh screens, to sort of enclose the awning on the 20' length side. I also have the straps which gets screwed into the ground and help secure the awning. My question is - at approximately what wind speed should I decide to remove this set up and roll in the awning? We're in Florida and headed into the rainy season. It can also get pretty breezy here.

I watch the other folks and some seem to leave their awnings out, even in pretty gusty days, while others tear down and roll in the awnings. Of course these are Class A's, 5th wheels and TT's like ours, of all different makes and models.

I just want to get an idea of whether its worth my time to go to the trouble to install all this stuff. It seems a pain to install it all, if I'm only going to have to remove it hours or a day or two later. I'd like to see what others do, that have these setups?

Finally, do I really need to remove that screen?? Or, can it be rolled up inside the awning when I bring it back in?

Thanks!
Steve