Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blank Touchscreen

Had a weird one happen this morning. I was charging my battery bank (4×100 lithium) with my generator this morning, when all of a sudden the gennie stopped, the LEDs lamps started flashing in the coach, and my inverter/charger showed a huge DC load. Eventually everything settled down (other than I haven't found the root cause), except my OneConnect touchscreen won't come on.

The wifi connected App is working, but the touchscreen is dead. I'm not one to go disconnecting and reconnecting wiring without knowing what I'm connecting. The LCI manual is useless. I opened a ticket with Lippert hours ago, but no contact yet. So, my question is kind of twofold:

1. Has anyone on here managed to reset their wifi-driven touchscreen? If so, how did you do it?

2. Has anyone here successfully changed our their touchscreen with a new one? There appear to be only 3 cable assemblies connecting it to the rat's nest in the wall, so it doesn't look that difficult.

TIA!
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 M399th
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 MC DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind. It turns out that my dealer didn't properly setup our inverter/charger. Had to jump start my generator this morning.

Long story short, the "reset" cleared whatever was wrong with the panel, and it's all back up now.
    Chuck & Madelyn
    2021 M399th
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 MC DRW