Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GD family here we come - 260RB

We signed on the dotted line and are getting our new 2020 Transcend 260RB next week, and our previous Trailer just got picked up by new owners. My wife and I are so excited. Curious to hear from other 260RB owners about experience and fun upgrades.
    Last edited by IDF150+GD; 08-05-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I’m sure somebody with your same trailer will be coming along.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IDF150+GD View Post
    We signed on the dotted line and are getting our new 2020 Transcend 260RB next week, and our previous Trailer just got picked up by new owners. My wife and I are so excited. Curious to hear from other 260RB owners about experience and fun upgrades.
    It’s been a few months - how have you enjoyed this trailer? We’re looking at this model as well and are curious what you think of it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, unfortunately it’s in storage for the winter. We took it out for 5 trips through to October. We love it, the living space is great and feel like home while not being cramped, and all the storage has allowed us to organize without packing things on top of each other. Ironically we really enjoy the bigger bathroom. The bedroom is a little tight to go around the bed as we replaced the mattress, I will be shaving 3 inches of it in the spring to make it easier to go around.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IDF150+GD View Post
    Hi, unfortunately it’s in storage for the winter. We took it out for 5 trips through to October. We love it, the living space is great and feel like home while not being cramped, and all the storage has allowed us to organize without packing things on top of each other. Ironically we really enjoy the bigger bathroom. The bedroom is a little tight to go around the bed as we replaced the mattress, I will be shaving 3 inches of it in the spring to make it easier to go around.
    We’re new to rving- do you think the size is easy to tow/maneuver?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we had a 17 footer before this is 26 and the move up was easy. Main difference is we feel a trailer behind us vs before I would forget it was there. The transcend is twice the weight. I would not go bigger with a 1/2 ton truck even if the numbers allow it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The is also a Facebook 260rb group you can join and see what other have done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I joined the Facebook page everyone is so helpful! Check it out ��