User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As mentioned above, count me as one more that has never have had an issue with calibration of the leveling system with reconnecting the battery. The thing I will say, I have found it very important to have a fully charged battery in order to avoid a low voltage error on the leveling system.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 210craig View Post
    If you check it with a carpentry level and its level side to side and front to rear and you auto level and it takes it out of level, yes it needs to be recalibrated. Recalibration is nothing more than manually leveling the rv, then go into advance features and tell the auto leveler system the rv is level and it zeros it self out.

Also a trick I learned here is to put the rv in a slight nose up position before auto leveling. The system for some reason wants to drop the nose as it begins the process if it gets too nose down it kinda gets confused and gets a little wacky on the level.
    I would only do this AFTER ensuring that the sensors are mounted securely! One cannot calibrate it with a sensor that is just hanging by the wires.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The instruction label on the 2021 Solitude specifically says to have the nose high above level before using auto-level.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a follow-up to my original post.....After putting the battery back in my rig, I pushed "Hitch Height" and the middle and rear jacks raised up and the nose then raised about an inch. Certainly not hitch height so I did lose that but I expected I would. I was just happy that the four other jacks raised so I could raise the nose to hitch up. After playing around with raising and lowering things, I pushed "Auto Level" and it leveled things just fine. I'm good to go now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12