User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right rear leveling jack errors

We brought our 2021 367BHS home in December and it has been parked in the backyard since. We live in Minnesota and the cold weather was suggested as being the problem with the right rear leveling jack always showing a fault. The jack is partially down and I cannot retract it. I have done the retract all to reset it several times but still get the error when try to auto level. I tried to manually, at the jack, try to retract the jack but the bolt just turns within resistance.The left side does manually extend and retract with the app and when I try the manual bolt method it shows no resistance and the jack does not extend or retract. My dealer wants meet bring it there but with the right rear extended that seems risky. Does anyone have suggestions on what else I should try?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd imagine those are 12v jacks, I wonder if you disconnected the wire and ran 12v directly to the jack if that would cause it to operate, and I guess reverse the polarity for the other direction. I havent looked into this if it's even possible or of that's how it is wired. Might want to give LCI a call and ask them about it. Other option is to take the jack off and bring it in if you're concerned it's too low, or see if a mobile tech can work on it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH