Hi Guys ; Last spring I went out and purchased a Momentum 320 G which at the time had a single 12volt battery. Went out and upgraded to 2 6volt deep cell golf cart batteries in series ,did the job for rest of season ,but just not enough. I dry camp big time ,very rare hookup ,do have the onboard generator but don't like using . I blew the budget just buying the trailer and want to install panels inverter all that stuff this spring with a good battery bank. All you guys on here seem to be installing Lithium which I know is the best way to go ,but just can't afford this year, down road in a couple years after system is payed for ,lol. So my plan for now is to put in 4 6volt deep cell golf cart batteries in series and hopefully get the best I can out of them . I read in one the above posts how to wire the batteries to equalize the batteries for the draw on batteries and for equal charging . On that site it shows how to wire for parallel but not for series , I need help PLEASE,lol , any suggestions in setting up this system would be much appreciated. Thanks Randy