User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Grand Design Nation/315RLTS wine rack?

Hi everyone, my wife and I are new owners of a Reflection 315rlts thanks in large part to people such as yourselves. I actually gleaned a lot of information through your comments on this and other forums and that played a big factor in purchasing a Grand Design. Thanks for sharing! Question: our “like new” 2021 Reflection 315RLTS came with the wine rack taken out and while I understand the previous owner wanted the space cleared…my wife and I would like to have the rack. Has anyone here taken their wine rack out of the same model..and if so, would anyone like to sell the one they took out? Everyone stay safe out there & may God Bless America!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJMontana View Post
    Hi everyone, my wife and I are new owners of a Reflection 315rlts thanks in large part to people such as yourselves. I actually gleaned a lot of information through your comments on this and other forums and that played a big factor in purchasing a Grand Design. Thanks for sharing! Question: our “like new” 2021 Reflection 315RLTS came with the wine rack taken out and while I understand the previous owner wanted the space cleared…my wife and I would like to have the rack. Has anyone here taken their wine rack out of the same model..and if so, would anyone like to sell the one they took out? Everyone stay safe out there & may God Bless America!
    Congratulations and welcome to the family!

We have a boat ton of experience and advice here, so search and ask questions!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJMontana View Post
    Hi RJMontana,

Welcome! We bought the exact same model/unit just over a year ago and are loving it! Sry to hear about the wine rack, and unfortunately (for you ) plan to keep using ours indefinitely. Hope the rest of your experience is great and all the best!
    Dave Gaines
    Kentucky Gentleman Farmer
    1997 F-350 Quad Cab
    2020 Grand Design 315RLTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! We are excited to get out and use ours…my farming habit gets in the way of much playing. Ha. Thanks for reaching out.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi RJMontana,

Welcome! Lots of great folks and experience here. E we also got the same rig in 2020. Loving it!
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS