Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Imagine 2400 BH

Just purchased this 2022 trailer last week and already spent 5 days at our local campground. We love it and look forward to future road trips. Having problems with Ford Trailer assist possibly due to propane tanks blocking ideal placement location of the camera sticker. Any advice out there?
    Thanks!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have the sticker on the tongue? Or is the propane tank blocking the install?

If the sticker is on is it working at all? Can you post a picture with the sticker and everything else showing?
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Flagstaff 831CLBSS - Sold 5/2021.
    2017 F150 Super crew, 3.5EB, long bed, max tow, 1800lbs payload. Pro Pride, prior WDH Blue Ox SwayPro

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and the sticker is on the tongue. It is positioned right at 7 inches from the center of the ball which is the minimum length needed for the camera. I suspect it is not far enough away, but I cannot position it any further back on the tongue. Trailer is in storage, so no picture available now.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forget the distance but on my prior TT (I haven't setup the 2800 yet) I could only get the closest distance and it seemed ok until you turn tight and the tongue jack blocks it, which would only be worse farther back.

Is the leading edge of the sticker 7" back? The entire sticker need to be inside the 7-22" window.

I thought about added a 2nd sticker and setting up 2 trailers, then blocking the one that would get blocked depending on direction.

You didn't mention if it is working at all, if it is not I would check all measurements and set it up again. There should be no issues with it working until it gets blocked.
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Flagstaff 831CLBSS - Sold 5/2021.
    2017 F150 Super crew, 3.5EB, long bed, max tow, 1800lbs payload. Pro Pride, prior WDH Blue Ox SwayPro

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and yes, I am going to re measure and try set up again.