Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Trailer Rookie

Hello all,

Well for a guy that’s not on Facebook or any social media stuff, I’m making a big step here. I guess our new trailer: 2021 Imagine 17 MKE XLS has made an impact. I’ve attached a pic of my last DIY Camper so as you can see, we’ve come a long way. Will miss it though.

Anyway, we ( wife and I ) are looking forward to many trips over the next while and have already benefited from many suggestions on basic supplies and upgrades for new RV owners so thx for that!

My next challenge is to source the right solar set up for this trailer along with our off grid camping. Our trips could take us away for up to a week to 10 days a go so need to get it right obviously.

At this point I have researched a lot, purchased nothing, and will take in any suggestions for equipment, and budget, that my size of rig will handle.

Obviously things like microwave ovens and AC will not be at issue to give up based on the places we get to for now, Cdn Rockies backcountry etc.

Some fly fishing trips into the pacific NW US are on the horizon come end of COVID....

All the best to all and thx in advance for any good support that might come our way!

Cheers,

Duane & Lisa

Calgary, Alberta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0F46AF4F-BFD8-4433-BDF1-230ADA4E7DD9.jpg