Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bedroom TV 337RLS

Hi There,

New here to the Reflection family. We've just purchased a 2021 337RLS this past weekend and I'm curious to the size of television that will fit between the window and the closet in the bedroom. My DW loves to fall asleep to the sound of a TV and I would hate to deprive her of that. We have yet to pick it up, so just getting prepared so I have a television for install once we have it.

Does anyone with a 337RLS have the width between window and closet or the TV size that fits there?

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by 5irish1s; 03-08-2021 at 05:48 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We to just rolled home with a new 337RLS. We are thinking of just getting a stand up and place it on the dresser. Still on the fence to what way would work the best? Hoping someone add some details to your original question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman2 View Post
    We to just rolled home with a new 337RLS. We are thinking of just getting a stand up and place it on the dresser. Still on the fence to what way would work the best? Hoping someone add some details to your original question.
    Thanks Dutchman2! We took delivery yesterday and after second look, we may do same as you or nothing at all. The space between wall and window is 25" thus leaving space for approx. 24" TV tightly.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5irish1s. We just finished with our first shake down trip. I will say that we were surprised by the jerky motion between the truck and trailer. Chucking - I see noted in a few threads. We have the companion hitch - no slider. I plan to move the hitch 2” in front of the rear axel. It is directly over it now. Seems a few threads indicate this should help. Truck is a GMC 2500HD CC std bed. No issues when over the axel with turning radius before cab contact. I’m sure the 2” forward will need reviewed. Trailer is level with 6.5” clearance bed to trailer clearance. Have you had a chance to tow yours any distance yet? Loved the 337 as it checked all the boxes for what we wanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dutchman2, No towing yet, we're doing thing a little backwards, Delivery of 337 yesterday and delivery of F250, std bed 6.7 Powerstroke today. The truck isn't outfitted with 5th wheel prep, so I have decided to add the factory kit, which means removing the box... I am then leaning toward using the Gooseball and replacing the Lippert pinbox with a 20K Reese Goosebox. I've read some great things about it and all but eliminates the chucking. The biggest advantage for me is keeping the box clear. BTW, LOVE the GMC 2500HD, my wife wasn't as comfortable driving it so went with the Ford.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have read a lot about the hitches. It does sound like a good choice based on feedback I have read. I just didn’t want to layout the cash until I have tried all low cost mods. The B&W turnover is excellent. Their support staff is also excellent. They recommend going forward 2” of the rear axel. Since the bed is crowned on the GMC beds they also sent me a shaved rail kit. It fit perfectly with full contact now along the bed. Also if I recall correctly, there was a warranty concern related to Lippert chassis if the goose box was installed. I can’t find the thread now but Lippert customer service is also very responsive. I would verify with them first. Had to get them to send me the current software instructions to the self leveling ground control system. Everything on line is the prior version. They sent it to me the same day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this! I did come across warranty issues when using a gooseneck extension from the standard pinbox, it appears that the reese goosebox is okay, I'll be sure to double check on chassis warranty. I'll have to check with them on the software too.
    Cheers.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5irish1s. We just finished with our first shake down trip. I will say that we were surprised by the jerky motion between the truck and trailer. Chucking - I see noted in a few threads. We have the companion hitch - no slider. I plan to move the hitch 2” in front of the rear axel. It is directly over it now. Seems a few threads indicate this should help. Truck is a GMC 2500HD CC std bed. No issues when over the axel with turning radius before cab contact. I’m sure the 2” forward will need reviewed. Trailer is level with 6.5” clearance bed to trailer clearance. Have you had a chance to tow yours any distance yet? Loved the 337 as it checked all the boxes for what we wanted.
    The best way to fix chucking, other than an expensive air-ride hitch, is to install a dampened pin box. We swapped out the standard Lippert 1621 pin box on our Reflection 337 with a Demco Glide Ride and it completely eliminated chucking. The MORryde rubber pin boxes do the same thing and are a bit less expensive. Our new Solitude came with the MORryde pin box and the towing experience is smooth and devoid of chucking. I doubt that moving the hitch will make much difference, if any. Chucking is a clash of harmonics between the truck and the trailer moving over varying road surfaces.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob, thanks for the insights. I have read several of your threads and value your experience. I had already contacted MorRyde to help me with the correct P/N just in case this didn’t resolve the issue. Thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timbrens will help a lot. They replace the regular bump stops, and are very easy to install. Also they are not too expensive, less than $250 for my Ford F250
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast