User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbbrewer View Post
    I have my 349M in the Windish Lakewood service dept. right now for the environmental protection stuff. I paid for the coatings already (it was included when I bought it in Dec) but it was too cold then to apply the sealant stuff - I guess.

So I took it back last Monday (3/1) when the weather was warm.

It's been warm outside ever since, but it's going to get cold again in a couple of days now. I'm really hoping they get it done before that.
    We bought our 310GK in Dec also from the Longmont Windish. They ended up putting the protection coating on a second time because it was so cold the first time. I really hope this stuff works, I don't want to wax anything this big. Plus waxing twice/year on our old TT did no good in the CO sun. I hope I didn't waste my money.
    Brian and Lisa - Longmont, CO
    2021 Solitude 310GK
    2022 F350 Lariat DRW Powerstroke
    Firestone airbags - WirelessOne Airlift
    B&W Companion 20K
    Tireminder TPMS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a follow up to my previous post on Windish Longmont service. Long winded story to follow. Some good, some not-so-good with Windish Longmont service.

Took our Solitude in for the LP line (behind refrigerator) recall. Made appointment last year (when we received the recall notice) for this April. Windish was very easy to work with. I called Windish a moth before appointment. Got "OK, we will order the parts kit". First impression is they had the appointment, but had not ordered the parts. A week before appointment I called to confirm they had the parts. "Yes". Ok, this is good. Got the trailer out of storage and took it down on the day and time of appointment. Checked in with service writer. All is good. Waited about 30 mins for a tech to free up. Took him 10 mins to wrap the lines (the recall). He told me they have been doing about 2 a day since Dec. OK, this looks good. All done. Went in and confirmed with the service write everything done. Yes. Great, we are out of here in less than an hour. .

Put trailer back in storage. Get home. Have a phone message, "Technician only wrapped one of the two lines. Grand Design will not approve (i.e. pay) the work. Please bring your trailer back in to finish the job." Really! . Call the service writer back. They were willing to work with us (because I was not going to waste another 1/2 day of my time for their screw up). We will be camping near the dealership mid-May. We will bring it by then and they will finish the recall while we wait. That is acceptable to me. I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12