Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No turning back, bought a 2021 Silverado 3500HD SRW

Now just need the Reflection 31MB!

For any others that are using a 20 or 21 Silverado 3500 and towing a Reflection, I'm leaning toward a Reese Goosebox. Any concerns on clearance?

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDog View Post

For any others that are using a 20 or 21 Silverado 3500 and towing a Reflection, I'm leaning toward a Reese Goosebox. Any concerns on clearance?
    You'll need to share some more details about your new 3500 for folks to help. What bed length did you get? Wheel-tire combo? 4x4? Any particular suspension packages? There are a number of us who tow with a Goosebox here, and maybe a couple with GMs.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDog View Post

Congratulations on the truck, pics and additional information the better for anybody else researching a setup. Have a 2020 3500 SRW along with the 31mb and goosebox setup - This Previous post has some additional photos along with links of another member with identical setup and clearance of another 5th wheel manufacturer on the standard bed setup. We have not had any clearance concerns, nothing really extreme on ground angles/etc. either. Believe I had it with a tighter angle on first outing, but didn't grab any photos as I didn't think to at the time.
    2020 GMC 3500 Denali SRW SB Duramax 4x4
    2021 Reflection 31MB Goosebox 16k

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    You'll need to share some more details about your new 3500 for folks to help. What bed length did you get? Wheel-tire combo? 4x4? Any particular suspension packages? There are a number of us who tow with a Goosebox here, and maybe a couple with GMs.
    Apologies, additional info.

LTZ trim, 4x4, standard bed, 20" wheels/tires, snowplow package.

Thanks!
    2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD SRV 6.6 Gas
    2021 Reflection 31MB